Donnerstag, 14. Mai 2009

XP runs fine and now here are the links to the Package


I also got rid of the last unknown device with that PNP0C32\0 Error.

A Simple *.inf file helps to fix this problem.

The Package is simple easy to use.
Just hit the Setup's from 01 - 10 and if you want to use the HSDPA you should also install the Ericson Wireless Manager from Dell included in the Package.

The Package Size is about 250MB and includes also an Onscreen Overlay Volumedisplay Software.

So here are the packages:

http://rapidshare.com/files/232875386/AdamoXPbyME.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/232876672/AdamoXPbyME.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/232877080/AdamoXPbyME.part3.rar

Also the F6 Storage Drivers are included in the package.
But i didn't put it on a disk. I prefered to include this driver in my Windows XP Bootable CD with this very nice tool Nlite.

You can download Nlite from here.
http://www.nliteos.com/

THX for that cool Tool!!!

So now i have to work on my downloadable complet Instruction of HOW TO BRING WINDOWS XP TO ADAMO.


THX CU


P.S. The RAR password is "adamoBYme"

5 Kommentare:

  1. Hi, what's the rar password? Thanks

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Password added ;-) sry forgot about that.

    adamoBYme

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. All done! Worked beautifully! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

    It took me awhile to figure out the machine.inf was for the PNP0C32\0 unknown device. I also had to install the intel video driver twice to get the high def audio device to install.

    Another weird thing happened. Once i slipstreamed the sata drivers onto the cd, it installed but windows wouldn't finish the install. I went into the bios and changed the sata from ahci to ide and then it continued booting.

    Man, I owe you a beer!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. First of all BEER sounds good ;-)

    That AHCI wont work with the drivers is strange??? I check them again!!! Maybe i took the wrong drivers in this package. I'm working on Dell E6500, Mini 10, D430 and E4200. So it could be that i took the drivers for an other Dell Lattitude or an Dell Workstation i also work with.

    How ever i check that again and put the right on here.

    My Adamo works fine in AHCI Mode.

    Sry for that pal

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Hi, Can you please email me the correct SATA AHCI driver for the Adamo? sagharbi@iupui.edu
    Thanks
    Sam

    AntwortenLöschen